We want a PD that will help us navigate these unclear waters and help us continue to do best practices despite the difficult circumstances we facing.
The Chippewa River Writing Project (CRWP) has a PD series for you! We invite you to join us for a new monthly webinar series running from September 2020 until April 2021 that will help you sail through this years choppy seas.
This free webinar series will be held online during the third Tuesday from 7 pm to 8 pm (EST). Register today for any of the sessions listed below!
Register here: https://bit.ly/3lex85Z (NOTE: Though we are still using WebEx for our sign up, please ignore automated messages that will be sent through the training system. We will send out a Zoom link about an hour before the event with login information. We can host up to 100 people in our Zoom. If, for some reason, more than 100 people show up, we apologize in advance and will make the recording available as soon as possible.)
- September 15, 2020 – All About Hyperdocs
- October 20, 2020 – Using Break Out Rooms Effectively in a Writing Classroom
- November 17, 2020 – Synchronous Engagement Strategies in Online Learning
- December 15, 2020 – The New York Times Learning Network
- January 19, 2021 – Digital Writers Notebooks
- February 16, 2021- Diverse Reading in the Classroom
- March 16, 2021 – Cross Curricular Writing in Science
- April 20, 2021 – Poetry in a Remote and Physical Classroom
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: