Creating the New Normal In Our Classrooms (October 2021 – May 2022)
As we embark on another year of historic changes in education, we find that we have been given ( or maybe thrust is the more accurate word) the opportunity to create what the new normal in our classrooms is going to look like. In the quest to do what is best for all of our students, every day, the Chippewa River Writing Project seeks to explore what that looks like and can continue to look like. We do this the only way we know how, with teachers teaching teachers.
The Chippewa River Writing Project (CRWP) has a PD series to help you (and us) discover what the new normal looks like this year. We invite you to join us for a new monthly webinar series running from October 2021 until May 2022 that will help ground yourself in your classroom despite everything going on. This free webinar series will be held once a month on the Tuesdays listed below from 7 pm to 8 pm (EST) on Zoom.
- October 19, 2021 – Mystery Argument Writing (Archive)
- November 16, 2021 – Helping Struggling Writers and English Language Learners (Archive)
- December 14, 2021 – Choose Your Own Adventure Writing (Archive)
- January 18, 2022
- February 15, 2022
- March 15, 2022
- April 19, 2022
- May 17, 2022
All sessions will occur from 7 pm to 8 pm on Zoom. Due to account limitations, this means only 100 people can attend them live. If you happen to not be one of the first 100 people to join live, know that a recording with a hyperlinked recap will be coming your way within a few days! We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Troy Hicks (CRWP Director) – email@example.com
- Jeremy Hyler (Webinar Co-Facilitator ) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becky Schwartz (Webinar Co-Facilitator ) – email@example.com