Bath High School
CRWP’s Teachers as Writers blog byline
“What is the Story? Reading the Web as Narrative” in Critical Media Literacy and Fake News in Post-Truth America (Brill/Sense 2018)
Beyond the 5Ws of Source Reliability—or—Why the Rules no Longer Rule
2015 Summer Institute Writing
Personal Writing Portfolio
- A Satirical Piece I wrote on my blog and edited during SI and the corresponding MMAPS.
- A Digital Story and corresponding MMAPS.
- A Very Short Story inspired by a “writing into the day” activity.
- A Diatribe inspired by a “writing into the day” activity.
- Vehicular Relationships, a discovery writing piece inspired by a “writing into the day” activity.
Professional Writing Portfolio
- Response to //Beyond the Five Paragraph Essay/ a letter to my students on the first day of school.
- Screencast: How to Access My Classroom Materials and corresponding MMAPS.
- In lieu of an Annotated Bibliography: Close Reading/Critical Reading: A Conversation
- Conference Proposal and corresponding MMAPS.
- Log Report and corresponding MMAPS.