“Staying Connected as Teacher-Writers” is Session 7 in an 8-part series of webinars that teacher consultants from the Chippewa River Writing Project are offering in the spring of 2020, as a response to the call for critical and creative teaching in these times. It was recorded on June 2, 2020.
- Session Slides
- Session Note-taking Document
- Additional Links
- Teacher-Writers: Then, Now, and Next
- Suleika Jaouad
- Focus Lessons by Ralph Fletcher. How Photography Enhances the Teaching
- #100DaysofNotebooking and Beyond
- The 5-Day Monthly Open Write
- Slice of Life
- Poetry Friday
- Nerdy Book Club | A community of readers
- Pobble: Teachers
- Write About – Classroom writing community and publishing platform built by teachers.
- ?Writable: Home
- Writing Archive (826 Digital)
- Everyday advocacy – Changing the Narrative about Literacy Education
These sessions are being offered free, yet in order to participate live, in Zoom, RSVPs are required using the Google Form. Questions? Please contact CRWP Director, Troy Hicks at <email@example.com>.
Finally, if you would like to support the Chippewa River Writing Project, we would appreciate any donation that you able to offer through CMU’s online giving portal.