“Learning How to Learn Online as Professionals” is Session 6 in an 8-part series of webinars that teacher consultants from the Chippewa River Writing Project are offering in the spring of 2020, as a response to the call for critical and creative teaching in these times. It was recorded on May 26, 2020.
- Session Slides
- Session Note-taking Document
- Additional Links
- TheEdCollab Gathering. Free. Online K-12 Literacy Conference | #TheEdCollabGathering
- Digital Discussions with Kelly Gallagher
- #31DaysIBPOC – Celebrating the teacher voices of Indigenous, Black, and People of Color
- 100DaysofNotebooking & BEYOND by Michelle Haseltine
- Anis Mojgani performs Shake the Dust at HEAVY AND LIGHT
- Education Chats
- Educational Hash Tags
- Kylene Beers (@KyleneBeers)
- Andy Schoenborn and His Students: Live Write Blog
- 12 Ideas for Writing Through the Pandemic With The New York Times
These sessions are being offered free, yet in order to participate live, in Zoom, RSVPs are required using the Google Form below. Questions? Please contact CRWP Director, Troy Hicks at <email@example.com>.
Finally, if you would like to support the Chippewa River Writing Project, we would appreciate any donation that you able to offer through CMU’s online giving portal.