“PBL at Home: Designing Meaningful Research Projects” is Session 5 in an 8-part series of webinars that teacher consultants from the Chippewa River Writing Project are offering in the spring of 2020, as a response to the call for critical and creative teaching in these times. It was recorded on May 19, 2020.
- Session Slides
- Session Links
- Google Keep
- •Eli Pariser: Beware online “filter bubbles” | TED Talk•
- KQED Resources
- Wacky We-search | Face the Facts with Fun•
- Try something new for 30 days – Matt Cutts (Video)
- Stunt Journalism Research Project
- Jonathan Frakes Asks You Things (Video)
- What would you do if you only had a year left to live? Would you squander the time you were given? Or would you make every second count? Unus Annus (Video Channel)
These sessions are being offered free, yet in order to participate live, in Zoom, RSVPs are required using the Google Form. Questions? Please contact CRWP Director, Troy Hicks at <email@example.com>.
Finally, if you would like to support the Chippewa River Writing Project, we would appreciate any donation that you able to offer through CMU’s online giving portal.