The Chippewa River Writing Project aims to provide youth and fellow community members with unique opportunities to write and learn about themselves as writers.
Join us for our second annual Manuscript Day – Saturday, April 22, 2017.
Local students who are currently in grades 3-8 are welcome to join us for Manuscript Day. Instructors for the event are teachers who have participated in the Chippewa River Writing Project and pre-service teachers from CMU who are excited about working with your child. There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required.
- 8:30 – Sign-in at Anspach Hall
- 9:00 – Kick-off Session
- 9:30 – 1st Session Writing Activity
- 10:30 – 2nd Session Writing Activity
- 11:30 – Pizza and Read Around
- 12:00 – Dismissal and Pick Up
Questions? Contact CRWP Director Troy Hicks via email: email@example.com